Winter holidays in the Kitzbüheler Alps
Mountain winter in Waidring in the scenic PillerseeTal in Tyrol
Experience an active winter holiday in Austria. Our Alpegg chalets in the middle of the Tyrolean mountains will make your holiday with your family a very special experience.
Make sure you get a suitable offer. Whether early bird or last-minute hunter.
Countless activities during your winter holiday in Waidring, Tyrol:
- Enjoy cross-country skiing or skating. Over 100 kilometres of classic and skating-style cross-country trails lead you through the snow-covered winter landscape of Tyrol.
- Would you rather be off the cross-country trails? No problem, you can explore the Steinplatte region on a winter or snowshoe hike. Naturally, we also have the right winter offer for all skiers and snowboarders.
- Or hike with the Lama Loriot and his friends around the Lauchsee in Fieberbrunn. Afterwards, there is hot punch from the fire kettle to warm up and enjoy.
- For a fun evening with family or friends, a toboggan run is a good idea. Five toboggan runs with night lighting and a tubular bob run are at your disposal in the PillerseeTal. The perfect winter holiday can come.
- Other popular winter activities in Waidring include archery on a 3D archery course, ice skating, "Moarn" curling or a horse-drawn sleigh ride. Here you glide through the winter magic of the Kitzbühel Alps wrapped in warm blankets in a horse-drawn sleigh
Discover the enchanting winter in Tyrol and enjoy your winter holiday with children or your loved ones in our cosy Alpegg chalets. For all indulgence or wellness lovers, we certainly have the right offer.
Book online now and secure your dream winter holiday.