Summer vacation in the Alpegg Chalets - Kitzbühel Alps
summer holidays at the Steinplatte Waidring in Tyrol
This is where the summer holiday experience in Tyrol starts: in the Alpegg Chalets in Waidring. Waidring is a typical Tyrolean holiday village at the famous Steinplatte in the Kitzbühel Alps. Many sports possibilities, leisure facilities and great places of excursion provide you many exciting and unforgettable moments on your summer vacation in the holiday region PillerseeTal.
The enchanting chalets present themselves in summer as a paradise for all outdoor fans and families:
- Hiking in the Kitzbüheler Alps on numerous hiking trails
- Mountain bike - adventure & e-bike tours
- Enjoying the sun at the lake or at the golf course
- Impressive climbing tours an via ferratas at Steinplatte, Kitzbühel Alps and Wilder Kaiser
- Adventure & fun in the numerous leisure parcs on the mountains for the whole family
- Included attractions in Tyrol with the Kitzbühel Alps Summer Card
- Environmentally friendly e-mobility: use our free charging station for your electric vehicle
Book your wonderful summer holiday in the Alpegg Chalets in Tyrol Austria directly online and discover great offers from the Alpegg Chalets.
The multifarious mountain Steinplatte in Waidring offers the perfect starting point for adventures & action. The Alpegg Chalets are directly next to the cablecar up to the hiking and biking paradise Steinplatte. On the top thrilling mountain bike tours, climbing routes, hikes and the adventurous Triassic Park with a breathtaking viewing plattform await you.
the holiday resort Waidring also offers:
- Guided walks with hiking guide Lisa Flatscher
- Natural bathing lake and outdoor pool in Waidring
- Panoramic via ferratas and climbing routes
- Funny mountain-cart track at Oberweissbach in Waidring
- 3D archery course
- Eight golf courses within a radius of 25 km
PillerseeTal Card - your all-inclusive-ticket
The PillerseeTal Card is your ticket to several offers in the five holiday villages Waidring, Hochfilzen, St. Ulrich am Pillersee, St. Jakob in Haus and Fieberbrunn. Ten different leisure facilities and the Tatzi Club children's program from Monday to Friday are included in the card! The four or six day pass gives you great experience offers.